ClubRoadster.net banner

You laugh you lose thread 2.o

1M views 12K replies 659 participants last post by  Bryan 
#1 · (Edited)
My only reason to come to the pub is now gone after the week end. I was hoping to start my week with some funny stuff, but can't find it. Sucks. :cry2:

EDIT: Name changed... Keep it SFW and Mods Please Delete way any Non SFW and bad comments without warning. We all shouldn't suffer because some douche bag posted here.

#9,554 ·
Does it matter? keeps the unwanted crowd out of them! we should post that up everywhere so the hipsters and gangsterdriftswag wannabes stay away.

#9,561 ·
Didn't Gittin flip out on Daigo last year at the same track for slowing down? Now hes making light of the fact he rammed into the driver side door of the leading car.

#9,565 ·
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3853489507.html

Testing waters! im lookimg to sell my mx-5 that was recently involve in a accident, it has 116k miles, cold ac, convertible top brand new, it has skunk 2 coilovers suspension had some offsets in it but sold those it only cost $300 to fix it I just don't have time for this car anymore. It needs rear bumper trunk and quarter panel. All found at junk yard I could tell you where. Shoot me a price and money talks 214-404-6358

#9,576 ·
I did something similar in the college dorms. Couple people had their printers open and shared.

One night was bored and decided to print "I'm watching you" as big as it would fit on 8.5x11