ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've seen a few AZ miata owners on here..
Who else is out there!?
Post up and say hi. Maybe we can get some drives/ etc going!?

/jason =D>

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AHAHA.. yeah I hungout w. them at a tech day at "mikes place".. I felt weird being the only one still working! Some nice rides and great people non-the-less! :)

We'll have to advertise this thread in the phx craigslist..

Hopefully Paul will join in soon enough.. but I think he might head straight to the SSahauro crowds gtg's! :D hahah

Who helped you w. the susp instal? I thought you were hitting me up!? :) pics?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Who helped you w. the susp instal? I thought you were hitting me up!? :) pics?
I ended up having Tokyo Speed Pros do it. I was short on time and got a refund on my annual insurance after revising a policy. That $$ found a perfect home in funding the install/alignment cost!

Figured I'd support a great local shop as well and it ended up being a good thing. The Konis were missing rear spring perches and TSP was able to have them overnighted from Koni for no charge.

I absolutely appreciate the offer and hope this will expedite my participation in auto-x events! It certainly enhances daily driving! =D>

I'll get the car washed up and snap some pics very soon!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a shame...I was just in Phoenix for the weekend!
Well, from now on whomever travels to Phx can hit me up.. We got ish going on usually all the time. Motorsports/karting/car building/ weekly car shows/ etc!

ps, I grew up in Youngstown OH. 8)

"Arizona, where the first words out of a newborn baby is, 'But it's a dry heat'"- Dennis Miller

Your tech-days must be HOT!!
HAHA.. no, the girlies are HOT.. warm temps keep them consious of the figures year 'round! :D
D.Miller's the man.. and it is slightly more comfortable than a "wet" heat! Side effect is now 65deg is COLD to me!

·
Registered
718 Posts
my dad's in cottonwood (don't ask, I don't have a clue why) so I'm out there at least once every couple months.

haven't made the drive out there in the miata yet but as soon as I do I'll most def try to hit up an auto-x or something.

and GOD DAMN phoenix (esp ASU, but that's more tempe-ish) girls are hot! especially the ones who are waitresses. chili's and ra on mill both have the hottest waitresses I've ever had the pleasure to be.. ahem... served by. :twisted:

almost makes me bummed my mom and I moved to cali. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Damn, I was really hoping for more AZ members! I'd really like to swap a red for black hardtop for a little while. DOH!

·
Registered
54 Posts
HI I just joined here..I live in Surprise Az just outside of Phx way to the West...I own a 2004 MX5 Speed...I bought it new after the rebates came out on it,I could not pass up a 5k price reduction on it back then...
I have done most of the engine mods to it and run a XEDE with it and a FM exhaust...
Im actually more into car shows now, they are very relaxing and Im hoping for some night shows in the future (115 here doing the summer)..
I just place in the Severed cars and Fireup car show (top 50) and felt very lucky there with all the expensive cars that showed up, 280 total cars..

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice.. mazdaspeed miata would be fun to drive I'm sure.
You part of the local miata club?
I was thinking about joining just for the drives/ etc. It's really an older crowd but anything car related I can dig. :)
We'll have to all get together soon.

Any of you guys been to 7 springs rd!? hahaha

1 - 20 of 447 Posts