ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your thoughts on #50 after you had a chance to digest the entire thing. Here's mine:

1) Enough already - I wish I could read this damn magazine ](*,)

2) Pages 76-78: I want this house.

3) Between pages 82 & 83: DVD rocks!

4) Bottom of Page 112 - a bunch of UGLY people :)

5) Pages 121-127:
There are **Lots of CR.net people in here**!
Where did all the Florida "East-Side Miata Club" people come from?!
Randy wrote a FREAKING book in his statement - TWICE,
Did I ask - where the heck did all these Floridians come from!?
Kyle keeping it real!
Who is this "Toolman?"
FWDTamiya making an appearence

6) Pages 148-149: Deald Gaps, Deals Gap and Deals Gap - and more UGLY people on page 149 from CR.net :wink:

7) Page 151 - Phinz again somehow passing through secuirty with another mug shot. Also a great shot at Dave and Angie's cabin where Bryan's car got tagged by a hit and run gapper :wink:

8) Pages 158-159 - I smell Mt. Akina

9) Page 162 - American A&W in Japan - All American Food Drive In (love it!)

10) Page 170 - Taka Kittagawa profile - with a product that he is planning to launch - real pivoting a-pillar windows.

11) Last page - I want bad.

That's it from me - unless you have a copy, most of this may not make any sense.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Still waiting for mine too.

I love how all of us Floridians got in there!

Thanks, Randy and Makoto!!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Got my Road&Ster # 50 today!! =D> Wow!! And just in time too!! Looks like if you want to order one now they are on a 3 ~ 5 week wait time from Amazon.co.jp becasue they are already sold out in Japan!! :shock: If you missed out on the group buys, be prepared to wait!! :shock:

Some updated Pics are on my cardomain site....................

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/133278/9

Phatty :mrgreen:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I take it the non-Fla ones from the GB are on their way out, Randy?
The GB i did with Rod is coming as two separate shipments, i am pasing them out, and/or mailing them in the order in which people paid in the group buy, im expecting the next wave to be here on Monday (yours is in that batch Bryan) :mrgreen:

Phatty :mrgreen:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
1) Enough already - I wish I could read this damn magazine ](*,)
Me, too!

2) Pages 76-78: I want this house.
Me, too! I like how the garage is bigger than the living space. The detached bathroom is cool but I don't know how much I'd enjoy it in winter time. But Japan is crazy like that. Most places don't have central heating or A/C. They're all about embracing their environment rather than insulating themselves from it like in Western cultures.

3) Between pages 82 & 83: DVD rocks!
Does it really? I haven't seen it yet as I kinda want to keep mine in the packaging.

4) Bottom of Page 112 - a bunch of UGLY people :)
I spy no less than 4 photos related to Club Roadster. Sorry Chris for missing the main group photo that they keep printing. I appreciate your help retrieving my car. This year we'll definitely have to organize an awesome group photo.

5) Pages 121-127:
There are **Lots of CR.net people in here**!
It was like 20 Japanese people and 20 Americans who wrote in to tell R&S how much they like the magazine.

10) Page 170 - Taka Kittagawa profile - with a product that he is planning to launch - real pivoting a-pillar windows.
I definitely want to see more of this. I hope it's not just a concept but an actual part in development to be released soon.

11) Last page - I want bad.
I like both MM1 wheel designs. For all you NC people with 5 bolt hubs MM1 now makes a classic 8-spoke wheel for you.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Leatherface surely we didn't get screwed by him???? I sent him an email asking what was up. Hopefully I will hear from him soon. I will keep ya posted, and vice versa. 8)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts