·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M

·
0 Posts
M2-1028 said:
My personal opinion. I would'nt waste a cent on these seats. They look like the ones I see on Overhaulin' every week.
People, this is not Miata.net. Please play nice!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
RoadstarJDM said:
M2-1028 said:
My personal opinion. I would'nt waste a cent on these seats. They look like the ones I see on Overhaulin' every week.
People, this is not Miata.net. Please play nice!
okay, i think you are going beyond the limits here. I am expressing my opinion and not being offensive here just being honest. What's wrong with that? I choose to post here because I want to. If you don't like my honesty, my feedback please don't hesitate to e-mail me.

I consider the seats okay looking. But a miata is a very special car as yours should be. I am don't mean to offend anyone just saying the truth. Would you install those seats in your car?? And Alex a/k/a speedworks is also a personal friend. I visited him many times. I know where he personally lives. So you play nice.

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I suppose its everyone to there own i like them you don't. I am having them fitted your not, thats how it goes, the question was posted for peoples veiws and thanks for all the replies. 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
colink said:
I suppose its everyone to there own i like them you don't. I am having them fitted your not, thats how it goes, the question was posted for peoples veiws and thanks for all the replies. 8) 8) 8)
I don't mean to insult you , perhaps I did. Sometimes I am too honest when I express my thoughts. But I do want you to know that most of the members in this forum including myself have changed our mind about certain products and in the process a lot money is spent, in my case, about 20K. Perhaps to sell again for a fraction of a cost of what we really bought it for. You will be surprised how many times I changed my gauges for some nicer ones. The KG Works cluster, KG Works door pulls, like 4 engines, 3 trannies, 3 turbo kits, 3 hard tops 3 cars just to build one, and many other things. In my point of view, the point is that there is something else out there and that was the reason of this forum. To open your mind, to let you know that what you see advertised in the miata.net is not the only thing you can get for you car.

So I apologize If I insulted you. Your car is nice and I sure you will enjoy the seats very much. Don't forget to post pics.

Regards,
Eli

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey no offence taken 8) 8) 8) its like i say every one to there own my car will soon be going from a stock one to something very different. This site has certainly opened my eyes as to what is out there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think they'd be perfect for Woolery's car...in that color of course. Of course they're never going to be light enough for him! :lol:

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Seats have left the factory this morning :D :D :D

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pic of seats, not fitted as they came on friday and arrived just as we were going away for the weekend, now no time to fit due to work ah well here is the pic

1 - 20 of 22 Posts