ClubRoadster.net banner

321 - 340 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I kinda dig the headlights. Pics of output/cutoff?

In all seriousness, these have become "the trend" amongst Miata Club FB users and they are nothing but glare inducing headaches. I've seen these personally both behind me and coming in front of me at night, and it's so bad.

OP...you're doing better. Still not a fan of the trunk mounted wing and headlight bars.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,061 Posts
miatapasta speaks truth. Jeeps are "catching on" to this trend as well and after getting arse-blasted by one of those bastards on the highway in my Nissan I have a bit of a personal vendetta against such stupidity.

·
1000% Jake
4,522 Posts
I'd worry about tearing the wing mounting points at highway speeds. They are likely barely capable of handling the vertical loads that wing is capable of generating if it was configured correctly, let alone shear stresses.

Maybe they are reinforced to the trunk floor. That would just confuse me further.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,241 Posts
I'd worry about tearing the wing mounting points at highway speeds. They are likely barely capable of handling the vertical loads that wing is capable of generating if it was configured correctly, let alone shear stresses.

Maybe they are reinforced to the trunk floor. That would just confuse me further.
Bruh, it's a race car... even has a race track outline sticker on the wing. Jesus.

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
The sticker under the wing is Hillary-ous!

321 - 340 of 379 Posts