ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone was gonna be there, even though its a "Z&G" (Nissan/Infiniti) event it looked like registration was open to everyone. I will be there but with my camera as I always end up at drifting events (gonna do the same thing at the same place later in the week for the D1 vs NASCAR drift challenge thingy).

Just thinkin' if someone from here was gonna be there I could make sureI got some good shots of you . :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
When is the D1 vs. NASCAR event? I wanted to go but, I haven't been able to find the date.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was invited to go with my teamate. So I have a Miata and he has an S14.
We will both be baring Pander Garage stickers on our cars so you know who we are.

I wasnt gonna post it cuz it is just a z and g day.

SO maybe see some of you there..

-Jeff

·
Registered
469 Posts
Sounds cool man. I would offer a ride, but with out being an instructor at DD there are no passengers allowed. Expecially at Irwindale.

See ya there!

-Jeff

·
Registered
469 Posts
Well, I met racecarshots (dave)

Good to meet you Dave.

Hopefully he got some good car shot. I kicked some good ass there, but my pics suck do to my wife being about a quarter mile away..

So we will see what he's got.

-Jeff

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was good to meet you too. You do pretty damn well in that Miata, and your friend does really well in the S14. I will post some stuff up when I go through the pics tonight. I shot that event and a biek stunta event Saturday night so I got a LOT of pics to go through!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Dope!
Thanks for the compliments. Linking Irwindale in a naturally aspirated Miata is legit sh1t.
I hope you got a few good pics. I will tell Matt you gave him props.

-Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts