ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
pretty cool. looks really close. and to answer why, price!. bmw's are expensive, lol

·
3,542 Posts
Hey! I wouldn't buy it but it's a pretty decent replica. To each his own, I guess :)

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
thats surprisingly cheap, but I really dont understand why you would do that since z3's arent all that expensive

·
This is a long user title
3,212 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Re: ahahha, someone buy this so we can laugh at you.

I actually like the way it looks, for some reason it looks better than a real Z3 to me. I dunno why though. I wouldn't get it though, automatic! #-o

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
There are several Z3 Miata kits out there. It seems every few months there's one for sale and someone thinks it would be so funny to post up the link so everyone can poke fun at it. At Club Roadster we welcome all tuning styles. The next owner of this car might be a member here. So please don't go starting threads with the sole intent to talk negative about an aesthetic preference you happen to dislike. Remember, this forum was created not only to focus on Eunos/Mazda Roadster JDM tuning, but also as a "kinder, gentler" alternative to the snobbery, meanness, and intolerance often seen elsewhere. Those negative experiences made many of us feel disenfranchised and ostracized, wishing there were a better place for us to call our "home." Now that we have this place, let's leave that negativity behind. So instead, why don't you try to figure out who this car belongs to and encourage them to join a Roadster community that won't make fun of them.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are several Z3 Miata kits out there. It seems every few months there's one for sale and someone thinks it would be so funny to post up the link so everyone can poke fun at it. At Club Roadster we welcome all tuning styles. The next owner of this car might be a member here. So please don't go starting threads with the sole intent to talk negative about an aesthetic preference you happen to dislike. Remember, this forum was created not only to focus on Eunos/Mazda Roadster JDM tuning, but also as a "kinder, gentler" alternative to the snobbery, meanness, and intolerance often seen elsewhere. Those negative experiences made many of us feel disenfranchised and ostracized, wishing there were a better place for us to call our "home." Now that we have this place, let's leave that negativity behind. So instead, why don't you try to figure out who this car belongs to and encourage them to join a Roadster community that won't make fun of them.
sorry freedom didn't mean to go bashing or anything. i honestly just thought it was kind of funny. didn't mean to discourage this sort of style. my apologizes.

Scott

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
It's fine to post up and discuss. Others might genuinely be interested in learning more about it such as quality, fitment, source, cost, etc. I just thought the thread title was inconsiderate.

·
3,857 Posts
Re: m3 miata replica....

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/car/273317820.html

pretty good replica... but why... lol
The best excuse that I heard was because I wanted a Z3 with good handling :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I always see these and wonder how they let that HUGE front fender gap fly when the rear was seemingly fine...

Anybody have much of a source for the kit? Maybe the pieces explain it all

·
Registered
135 Posts
a friend of mine owns an m3 and posts on a few bmw forums. this car had those guys flipping out when they posted it up. in all honesty it looks like a pile of ****. any conversion looks tacky and always makes me thing "why???"

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
Re: m3 miata replica....

Maybe Z3's are expensive in the US as in the UK, they are about the same price as a mid 90's MX5...

But still, there is at least one of these replicas in the UK ...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts