ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

I am fairly new to the forums, so I thought I would finally introduce myself.

I own a 2002 SE NB emerald mica green. I have not done much to it yet besides painting the wheels bronze and a full brake swap up front including pads rotors and both calipers.

I plan this spring to lower the car, put my new wheels on, make new black suede seat covers, a new black top, and paint it flat green. Also I have some minor maintenance to do such as the timing belt, new diff mounts when garagestar realeases the delrin ones, and a full fluid swap for the spring.

I hope to be contributing some DIY writeups once I get some more parts to install.

Zac

·
Super Moderator
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I want to be a good supporting member of this forum so I have no problem starting here and working my way into the miata community.

·
Registered
29 Posts
^suckup haha. just joking man :) i should take notes on your approach. Thats a good looking roadster i've always been partial to the british racing green color with a tan top on roadsters might have to talk you out of that black top ;) but i agree it would look good that way with bronze wheels too. can't wait to meet ya and see it in person some day. also stumbled into your post on differential bushings. I plan to but some prothane ones in my car his coming week if i get enough free time and i will in form you of the result.

·
Super Moderator
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^suckup haha. just joking man :) i should take notes on your approach. Thats a good looking roadster i've always been partial to the british racing green color with a tan top on roadsters might have to talk you out of that black top ;) but i agree it would look good that way with bronze wheels too. can't wait to meet ya and see it in person some day. also stumbled into your post on differential bushings. I plan to but some prothane ones in my car his coming week if i get enough free time and i will in form you of the result.
I'm just trying to play by the rules lol.

I too am a fan of the tan on green but this spring I will be going black on flat green. The wheels, top, tinted windows, smoked tail and marker lights, and badges will be all black.

Definitely let me know if you hit any snags on the diff mounts, looks like its pretty straight forward but its the easy looking jobs that always mess ya up.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Nice to see a picture of your car, definitely looks like a clean base to start with! I'll keep an eye out for you around town.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts