ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Meh I don't really like any of it. The rear bumper is ok but it doesn't look like a functional piece. Due to the holes above the "diffuser" which also does not look very functional.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Really different and really cool. Diffuser looks awesome, but the white car desperately needs to be a bit lower and have wider, lower offset wheels to pull off that look correctly.

Digging the aeronautica militare insignia!

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I want that spoiler! Seriously how do I get my hands on one?

That hard top is kinda cool if you dont mind sacraficing visability for style. Although those vents look like they would just generate more drag. I just like the back window part. That would look right at home on one of the fastback hard tops.

The tails on the yellow one are kinda cool, nice to see something different. They look like what the simpson ones should have looked like.

·
needs a wingman
592 Posts
Pretty fussy and over done, but it's better than that nopro garbage. If they cleaned up all those scoops and random creases everywhere it'd be pretty nice. Different wheels would go a long way into making it look better.

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
Most of that kit doesn't even make any sense, let alone look good. I know it's easy to be a critic, but they could at least try to make it a little difficult.

That's not to say I don't appreciate you sharing, Slevin.

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
They've got some interesting parts like this:

http://www.il-zerbino.com/img/page1/image 080415 (88).JPG

Judging by their bent for form over function, I doubt that rear bumper/diffuser is functional. If it was, though, that would be super pimp.

I don't like most of the other stuff in the original post.

Why go through all the trouble of putting so much aftermarket kit on a car that is obviously just for looks and not paint the black rocker panels white? They look awful.

Dicking up a Miata is one thing - but this is overboard: http://www.il-zerbino.com/img/page3/MIKI.JPG

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
-Someone should buy that rear bumper, cut all the fake diffuser crap off it, and make a real diffuser to fit.

-The wannabe Exige hardtop looks like ass.

-The hood would've been a winner if it weren't for the Pep Boys looking hood scoop in the center behind the extractor.

Overall, that car needs more spit and polish. It's trying to be cool like Autokonnexion, but it's got too much APC DNA in it. :woolery:

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
I quite like the wide arch kit, rear spoiler, rear lights and the hardtop but think both cars have too much going on. They would be improved a lot with better wheels and rocker panels painted. I think the hardtop looks great on this car from the front/side:

Not 100% on it from the back though:

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Wow. I have never even heard of these guys. Thanks for sharing.

·
Supporting Member
2,089 Posts
It's called a targa top. I always wanted to know what one would look like on a Miata, and now I wish I had never found out.

And you can get it into the US, you just need **** tons of money. lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts