ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Zerek Fabrication is doing a group buy on any style of roll bar, Our bars are Fully TIG welded, made from Draw over mandrel steel, CNC Laser cut mounting plates and backing plates, grade 8 hardware, and a little trick that I believe we are the only ones that offer this simple trick.

SCCA Legal.

Double Diagonal weighs in at 31lbs.
single diagonal weighs in at 30lbs.
X bar with harness bar weighs in at 36lbs

We need 5 people to join in our this group buy, All orders must be per-paid, and the Group buy will end 11/29/13

Please feel free to call us to place the order (949)374-3005, we will update the list of people that have signed up as we get them.

Single diagonal NA/NB regular price 525.00 group buy is 475.00!
Double diagonal NA/NB regular price 550.00 group buy is 500.00!
X-bar NA/NB regular price is 600.00 group buy is 550.00!

harness bar can be added to any bar for extra 35.00 dollars

shipping will be 110.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

sorry in advance for the shortage of pictures, I always had a bad habit of not taking pictures of my work.

I will upload more when I receive them from customers or if any of my customers are reading this feel free to post your roll bars!

Here is the little trick we were talking about, if any of you have installed these roll bars before then you know why we did this.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also forgot to mention, Roll bars come powder coated matte black, and can be powder coated a custom color for an extra 15$

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too bad I don't live in the States :'(
Too much money to get a roll bar across the boarder!! :'(
how far are you from Washington? my mom lives in Seattle and is visiting for xmas I could send a bar with her if you wanted to pick it up, or I can see how much shipping would be tomorrow if interested.

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
you might want to put a washer on that bolt you took a picture of. It's a slotted hole and the nut will not have enough clamping force by itself.

-Henry

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you might want to put a washer on that bolt you took a picture of. It's a slotted hole and the nut will not have enough clamping force by itself.

-Henry
washer is installed, picture was taken to show the bolt acting as a stud.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Like we said in our add, our number one thing is Quality Craftsmanship, we wouldn't go threw all the time to make a product and it not fit, and have an unsatisfied customer.

Here is a picture of our bar under hardtop fits perfectly fine.

Also maybe we should add that our roll bars are bent on a computer programed bender, and are also cut and bent to perfect height every time to insure that our roll bars all going to come out correct. Most company will bend their tubing first then cut and some times that can cause tilted roll bar and different heights.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts