ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
You want a NC because you can smoke the tail lights? Your priorities are way out of order, my friend.

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You want a NC because you can smoke the tail lights? Your priorities are way out of order, my friend.
C'mon, you should know it take more than smoke to get me to buy - maybe if I saw a turbo on an NC it may sway me even more :wink:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
looks like an awesome diy mod. better than stock for sure, and this is just one example how you can do it as you pointed out BP

do you take everything for face value? :roll:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
You would think that no one would take a single post I make here at face value, but it keeps happening.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Me too. I think Mazda went the wrong direction on the tail lights of the NC.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
C'mon, you should know it take more than smoke to get me to buy - maybe if I saw a turbo on an NC it may sway me even more :wink:
I have no pics of the Turbo NC's yet, wait for TAS 2007 in early Jan. :wink:

but......

would you settle for a SuperCharged NC?

http://clubroadster.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=793

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
It's the one thing on the car that has yet to grow on me. I hated the steering wheel, but love it now. The more I look at the interior in general, the better I like it.

The taillights? Out of place, ugly and ricey. #-o

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think that back story here (That point that Ultimate is missing) is that the guy who did this over on m.net is a DIY kind of guy - he does things to his own style and creations - including a very sweet exhaust that I am in love with....looks like $800 system from Japan when it is not and built like a tank.

I would think that people (here) can appreciate someone who goes out and steps beyond the box and do something aggressive like cut open your tail lights to bring down the bling a bit or just to change things up.

And another interesting fact - I bought my laguna blue Miata years ago based on seeing a magazine cover - is that not considered a priority when buying a car? Even the smallest things (and simple) in the world today can inspire priority and creativity...pardon me while I take a jog with my ipod.

·
Registered
971 Posts
You would think that no one would take a single post I make here at face value, but it keeps happening.
Hell, I ignore most of what you say anyways....

The ricer tail lights on the NC are on thing I don't like about the car... the location of the cup holder in the door is another. Tail lights wouldn't keep me from buying one, the cupholder might... But it doesn't really matter since I can't afford to buy one.

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hell, I ignore most of what you say anyways....

The ricer tail lights on the NC are on thing I don't like about the car... the location of the cup holder in the door is another. Tail lights wouldn't keep me from buying one, the cupholder might... But it doesn't really matter since I can't afford to buy one.
W3rd to the laguna's! =D>

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I love the way those came out. Its funny now because after I molded the fender flares to my car, people at first cant tell its not a NC. Uneducated people that is.......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts