ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahhh my vision for the car is coming together now :)

Zoom Engineering low wing/GV lip installed. Front mudguards removed. Side view looks much better now :)

From the rear:

Closer:

The wing itself is a work of art. Everything just fits together so well. I may have the black aluminum endplates changes with custom CF endplates just to carry the CF theme.

Yet another GV lip :lol:

Comparing it to a MS Type 2 body kit, it looks subtler yet aggressive in its own way.

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
Spoiler flows very well on your car, looks good, btw looking at the pics it looks like it just clamps on side of trunk, and no holes are drilled, is that how it mounts?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Man, PI guys get all the cool stuff, hahaha I guess all the Mazda owners made out like bandits when that Mazdaspeed Shop was there eh? Looks like Mazdaspeed equipped Roadsters are pretty common there, eh? Man... must be nice!!

The wing looks good, but i think the end plates would look twice as hot if done in CF, oh and the GV lip looks right at home!! nice!

Phatty

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Greg,

What's with the ride height?

Do you guys go off-roading there in PI?

:mrgreen:

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Freshly installed Mazdaspeed springs Bill, I expect it to settle in a week or 2. But we can't really slam the cars like you guys. Rough roads and lots of speed humps here. I'm already scraping some humps as it is :(

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Very nice! The similarities to the Mazdaspeed A-spec kit are remarkable. Both are aggressive and look good in their own ways but given that several others in the PI have the Mazdaspeed kit I think you made the right choice. I was skeptical at first since I'd only ever seen this wing on the Zoom Elan demo car. However, seeing these updated pics of your car shows how well it all works together. Top notch and unique blend of parts. Way to go for having the resolve to stay with your vision and seeing it through to completion.

·
Registered
42 Posts
nice, taken at the polo club i see. car would look a tad better with a little more drop but i don't recommend that with PI roads. haha. nice job.

·
1,213 Posts
Hey Greg that looks perfect ... I would maybe get some CF end plates/covers made when you get a chance - definately the best of the wings you were thinking about

glad it all went together so well

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very clean! It's looks like the are little pads where the wing clamps to the trunk lid. Are there?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts