ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Interesting. Is it the same plastic material used on the OEM meter hood? Can we get a picture of the meter hood as seen straight on from the driver's point of view looking forward?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting. Is it the same plastic material used on the OEM meter hood? Can we get a picture of the meter hood as seen straight on from the driver's point of view looking forward?
Its the same type of material as the OEM version. I get a picture taken of the front view. Took a few quickly after installing it.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Best picture I could get as the steering wheel gets in the way. Makes the gauges sit further in as this unit appears to be slightly deeper then the OEM version. [/img]

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Cool. I can see how it is deeper and provides more shade. Now all you need are two auxiliary gauges to mount on the flat portions on each corner of the meter hood. I forget who makes the little mickey mouse ear gauge pods but it seems to me they'd fit perfectly there.

I found some more pictures for comparison.

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Looking good :D :D

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
1,213 Posts
looking better on your car than in my workshop James ... I'm starting to get a bit pissed off with all of the recent posts from people with new bits I used to own ...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ha ha ha ha :wink:

there can't be many more here in the UK .... I got a synthetic leather covered one for S. Gunn acouple of weeks ago

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looking better on your car than in my workshop James ... I'm starting to get a bit pissed off with all of the recent posts from people with new bits I used to own ...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ha ha ha ha :wink:

there can't be many more here in the UK .... I got a synthetic leather covered one for S. Gunn acouple of weeks ago
Hi Mike,

Kind of why I bought was its quite a rare part to see on a roadster. I be interested to see your next car. Think I should have a loyalty card with you as Ive bought a few things in the last year for this roadster and the last one.

Have to speak soon about the other stuff :lol:

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I thought it was cool, and then I saw the CRX dash, the less like a honda, the better. I dont know why it would not fit a LHD car though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts