ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to a few requests I am arranging a GB for the new zoom-engineering "lotus" style eunos nose badge ...

cost to USA ( including shipping ) = $17.00 / per badge
cost to UK ( including shipping ) = £10.00 / per badge

I will add these to an order I have arranged for next week so if you can get back to me by Saturday with any orders I can arrange it ...

payment via paypal only please ... ( no fee charge ) items should be shipped between 10 and 14 days of order.

thanks

Michael

Attachments

·
3,857 Posts
Hi retrorocket do you still have badges for sale?

·
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this has been a complete pain ... Koga-san has really been dragging his heels on these badges and has taken a LOOONG time to reply to my mails ... he has assured me that he shipped them all out on July 21st but if they do not turn up by the end of this week I will just refund everyone's money ...

I am really sorry about this delay and only say that I was promised this delivery about 2 - 3 weeks ago !!!

I will keep you all posted

thanks ....

·
CR.net Supporter
374 Posts
this has been a complete pain ... Koga-san has really been dragging his heels on these badges and has taken a LOOONG time to reply to my mails ... he has assured me that he shipped them all out on July 21st but if they do not turn up by the end of this week I will just refund everyone's money ...

I am really sorry about this delay and only say that I was promised this delivery about 2 - 3 weeks ago !!!

I will keep you all posted

thanks ....
Thanks for the update! No worries about the delay - I can't speak for the others, but I can wait - let's give him a few more weeks.

Thanks,
Mike

·
3,857 Posts
any updates?

·
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just found out they are waiting at local post office depot with custom charges to pay - WTF nobody even left a note to say they have been sitting there for two weeks !!!

I will sort them out and get them shipped by Saturday, again sorry for the delay on these ... sometimes the postal service here SUCKS :twisted:

·
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
!!! BADGES ARE HERE !!!

will sort out and try to get them in the post tomorrow ...

thanks

Michael

1 - 20 of 36 Posts