ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
My avatar picture is from Zoom Zoom Live when it was in Orlando last year. I am not driving to Miami to do it again though.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just signed up for the 28th at 10:00AM... is this like the mazda Rev-it-up thing they had 2 years ago? If so, you guys have to go! It was soooo much fun
Better IMHO. It's FREE! Besides, this years Rev-it-up is sponsered by GM. :|

They had Zoom-Zoom Live last year. You get to drive several Mazda cars in various events. You get free food and can win some prizes.

Last year my wife and I got a $500 rebate off a new Mazda. We used it on our new MPV. =D>

We won a Mazda/Bose Music CD
We won a GT3 game demo of the NC MX-5
We got a year of Autoweek for free
and some other piddly ****.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I just signed up for the 28th at 10:00AM... is this like the mazda Rev-it-up thing they had 2 years ago? If so, you guys have to go! It was soooo much fun
Better IMHO. It's FREE! Besides, this years Rev-it-up is sponsered by GM. :|

They had Zoom-Zoom Live last year. You get to drive several Mazda cars in various events. You get free food and can win some prizes.

Last year my wife and I got a $500 rebate off a new Mazda. We used it on our new MPV. =D>

We won a Mazda/Bose Music CD
We won a GT3 game demo of the NC MX-5
We got a year of Autoweek for free
and some other piddly ****.
You had me at "drive several Mazda cars in various events" :p

Can't wait! Anyone else going to be there on that day?

·
Registered
170 Posts
DC Area, tomorrow, in case you forgot.

I'm signed up for 8am.

Have to go pick up a porsche 944 for my brother tomorrow, so I won't be there all day as planned, def staying all day sunday or until they kick me out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts